- Company Name
- White Notes SG Pte. Ltd.
- Kit Yin Pow
- 133 Cecil Street, #05-01A Keck Seng Tower, Singapore 069535
- April 27 2011
Access Map :
View White Notes SG Pte. Ltd.(Singapore) in bigger map
- Company Name
- White Notes Co., Ltd. c/o Propre Japan Inc.
- 3-15-14, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0014, Japan
Access Map :
Japan Officein bigger map
Key Members :
- Hisaya SHIRAI
- After graduating from the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Economics, Mr. Shirai joined Yasuda Trust and Company Inc., where he focused on treasury investment development. In 1998, he moved to Lone Star Opportunity Fund, where he engaged in the pricing of non-performing loans, real-estate valuations, and the management of acquired assets. In 1999, he joined Merrill Lynch Japan Incorporated, where he was responsible for pricing and underwriting distressed debt, real estate, financing, and equity investment transactions. He was promoted to Director in 2005. He then joined Morgan Stanley Japan Securities Co., Ltd. as Executive Director and was responsible for the sourcing and origination of equity investments, specifically in the Media, Entertainment, and, Contents sector. In 2007, he co-founded White Notes. He remains a registered Real Estate Transaction Manager.
- Yukito ONO
- Upon leaving an engineering position at Nestle Japan Ltd. in 1999, Mr. Ono entered the financial field. He joined Deutsche Securities Limited in 2000 and was involved in a wide range of investment banking transactions, including cross-border M&A advisory and capital markets financing. In March 2004, he joined Merrill Lynch’s Global Principal Investment Division, where he engaged in equity investments associated with corporate turnaround. In May 2005, he joined Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Co., Ltd. (formerly Mitsubishi Securities Co., Ltd.), the securities subsidiary of the largest Japanese financial group, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. He served as senior manager of the financial institutions coverage group and provided financial advisory services, such as global offering of a Japanese bank’s preferred in trust securities and M&A in the financial sector. He joined White Notes in 2007 and has been involved in M&A transaction advisory services, control practice for contents production committees, and contents valuation.
He holds a Master of Chemistry and Biotechnology from the School of Engineering of the University of Tokyo.
- During her academic years, Ms. Degenkolbe was motivated to learn graphic design on her own when an opportunity to provide design work for a publication by an overseas education company opened up. After university graduation from, she moved to Canada, where she engaged in restoring Victorian architecture while managing development and design of a school-search website and corporate websites for local Japanese companies. After returning to Japan in 2005, she joined Sotsu Corporation. In the mail order services catalog development division of Nihon Chokuhan, one of the largest TV shopping brands in Japan, she was in charge of design, photography direction, and illustration. She joined Benlux International Pte. Ltd. after leaving a Japanese advertisement agency company in Singapore. She was involved in renewing the design of the online shop and was responsible for inventory control and designing advertisement at Benlux International. She left Benlux International in 2009 for the United Sates. After studying drawing at Parsons The New School for Design, she worked as a freelance designer. She joined White Notes SG Pte. Ltd. in 2011 as Creative Director and helped launch the web site providing foreclosure auction property information.
- Kit Yin POW
- After graduating from Southern College Department of Business Administration, Ms Pow joined the S.Y. Khoo Auctioneer Firm, where she worked on documentation and marketing of distressed properties. In April 2003, she joined Mohm Chemical as Business Development Executive. She planned and attended worldwide exhibitions to promote the company’s products and to secure new business. She was also involved in packaging design and shipping arrangements. After 8 years with Mohm Chemical, she joined White Notes SG Pte. Ltd. in November 2011 as Marketing and Administrative Executive.
- Sandar Lwin
- After four years of education in Japan from 1997, Ms. Lwin returned to Myanmar to use her Japanese skills in the interpreter business.
Her track record as an interpreter includes working with governmental bodies and large-scale corporations and she has developed a wide ranging business network in Myanmar.
She joined one of the largest Japanese language schools in Myanmar as a senior lecturer, and she is also engaged in the development of textbooks.
In August 2012, she joined Yangon White Notes Advisory Co., Ltd.